Sunday, February 19, 2023

Her Rogue Cyborg CoverReveal -n-News

 Life has been a bit challenging. I caught covid in early December, even though I had all the shots. Not a great mix with asthma and the arctic blasts of wintertime. It lingered on. I spent Christmas night in the hospital. Finally, got put on antibiotics and got better (bronchitis).

My writing plans changed due to exhaustion. I also had a fall and hurt my back, so everything has been sooo slooowww.   

But I have been writing. I'm happy to say Her Rogue Cyborg will be heading to my editor next week!

I decided to start a side series for Diaspora Wolds because I have a number of stories started that feature Zh Cle' (pronounced zhuh clay')characters (lizard humanoids that can mate and bear young with Terrans. I am grouping these in a series called Diaspora Worlds: Tales of the Zh Cle'.

This story takes place after the Gorvas War. Ursa joined the New Prague Protectorate with a couple of friends. The three made a pact that if any didn't survive, the others would see that their banked DNA was used, and raise their child.

Ursa is the only survivor of the three. She later joined an elite military group, the Alliance Strikers. Now the war is over, she is using her combat bonuses to buy a farm package on a safe agricultural colony world. She also caries twins, one baby from each of her dear friends.

Rhys, undeniably attractive with dark auburn hair and a a smattering of gold ZhCle' scales on his neck is a simple math teacher, but his family is part of a notorious Zh Cle' Black market Trader Family, the O'Shadows. He declares he is no super genius, though his brothers and a sister are. Ursa is not sure what to believe.

The ship they are on goes suspiciously off course and then crashes. Rhys and Ursa band together with several teens and children to survive. The planet seems to be a wilderness until Cyborg Harvesters start taking survivors. They realize someone must be building their own cyborg army.

They learn the planet is called Jewel, once held by the notorious Warlord Sirn.  In Her Cyborg Awakes, Sabralia and Kaistril escape from this planet!


I decided to do some more feminine colors and the water lilies since my hero here is all by himself with a blaster. And clothed! Clues to readers it is a scifi romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...