Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Update--w/ Pictures!

  It was HOT here in central Wyoming this week. Baxter, my little dog, is recovering well from his broken leg and I'm hobbling along better than I have for quite awhile. I keep having ligament issues,which is common after a tkr. We went for a little walk!


Poor little guy is a shaggy mess. He's a morkie--yorky/maltese cross. Doesn't shed, but his hair will grow down to the ground if we let it. I've been trimming around  his eyes and face since he's been in a kennel for the past four weeks. 






In writing life I entered the Harlequin  Fast Track contest with a non-SFR. I've been reading writing craft books this month, and preparing for a writing blitz later this spring.


WHAT I'M READING:


I haven't read the first books in this series, so will have to backtrack.




Yes, I paid the high price for this, but I am an Amanda Quick fan.
Post a Comment