Sunday, June 4, 2023

June Plans

  

I am putting a few audio books on Google Play this month! 





It's a new venture. In July I'll get a few more up and hopefully by fall all my backlist will be in audio.

~***~

As far as new writing, I am again finishing and revising a book I've had on my computer for a while!

Eloped with a Pard,  is a standalone romance in The Far Stars Universe. 


Like in Pardblood, I have a cat humanoid Pard. It is also a planetary romance. My couple are thrilled to travel to Arcadis, an Alliance World, to compete in a team educational competition at a university.  They come from Bella Shen,a repressive Shen colony planet. Keedi has a Shen mother but her father was a different race. Verrik was adopted by a Shen diplomats after a harrowing incident that killed his parents when he was an infant. He doesn't know his heritage, but is determined to find out about it. 

Keedi and Verrik are astonished at the freedom they have on the campus. Back home, they would not have been allowed to spend so much time together, Their attraction is a bit overwhelming to them in this free environment. They make plans to stay on Arcadis.

I'm expecting to release in July

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...