Sunday, January 10, 2021

Am Writing in 2021

 I dug up all my Bridgerton books and I did have all the epilogues, so I enjoyed reading those. That got my mind thinking about epilogues for my Diaspora Worlds Books. I decided that might be fun. I opened a file and am rough drafting when I am not editing.

~**O**~

During NaNo I wrote a couple new books. One new book turned into two since the two heroines meet their heroes during the same events. I had one subplot romance that was actually its own story. So I have book one and book two written in rough draft. I started revising book one, Queen of Stars and then will move on to book two, Lady of Pards. I should have covers soon.

I normally write novellas or short novels. Not sure why, but both these books are quite a bit longer than my usual length. Perhaps a by-product of COvid-19 restrictions? I don't know!



This is a new series concerning the people of two planets, who have been long time allies until recent years. One planet, Parda, is mainly agrarian. The humanoid people have feline characteristics, ears, tales, retractable claws, cat eyes. 

The other planet, Alumen, developed nanotechnology a thousand years ago and uses it for good and evil. Both planets have space ships. Anti -Pard activists have been slowly killing the planet of Parda, but many Pard immigrated, and some have married and now there are number of half Pards.

My heroine Prenna is half-Pard housewife, forced to hide her Pard characteristics by her husband. He persuades her it is a safety precaution, for her and the children. He uses nanoforms, which work with body tissues and DNA to make changes. They also affected her mind and ability to think clearly. 

A wealthy but deathly ill man, Vhiran Stelryssian, finds his family's ancient nanoformer lab and is able to strengthen himself with an ancient formula. Vhiran and Prenna are brought together as they are both swept up in a dangerous plot against their families and the planet of Parda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...