Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A= Alien Blood, Behind the Story #AtoZChallenge



Alien Blood is actually the first book I wrote in the Diaspora Worlds Series, and it started out as a 10k short in an antho that never reached the light of day. During that publisher #fail (these things are never fast, it seems) I wrote Her Cyborg Awakes about one of the other brothers in the family of the four sons of the Protectorate of New Prague, Judith. HCA came out and I finished Alien Blood...but the publisher was again a huge issue and I went through a painful process of getting rights back.

Eventually I self published HCA, followed by Alien Blood, and later, Starwoman's Sanctuary. Book Four is in the works.

Alien Blood is a survival story, and for me it is pretty symbolic of the volatile nature of digital publishing. My Hero and Heroine had to be flexible and wily to win the day, so do authors!  
~*LINK*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...