Monday, July 5, 2010

Writing Update

I'm doing an interview of characters in my latest, Galactic Game. It should be fun and I plan to have it up next week.

It has been awhile since I felt the URGE to get a writing project finished and submitted. From October until April I was dealing with the swine flu crapola and also had a few books releases so those kept me busy enough, what with the no breathing situation.

Then in May I found out I was getting laid off 7/30 along with about 300 other people, in a city of 50k. I'd already started the process of regaining my elem. teaching certification, but certification does not equal a job.

Later I found out I was eligible for a training program, so spent alot of time getting transcripts , talking to college counselors and a work force counselor. That came through last week and I will be attending UW, getting a teaching endorsement for my teaching certificate. I'm also going to substitute teach.

In the midst of all this, my writing winds through everything. WIPs, market news, decisions decisions! I've added about 30k in the past few months, spread over two projects I plan to submit soon.

It's funny how I can go for months not concerned about submitting anything, and then all of a sudden IT IS TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...