Sunday, March 19, 2023

Accidental Me

 







Last weekend I went out to get the mail and walked through my yard, looking for crocuses. The grass is full of sticks. I lost my balance and grabbed the fence. Thought the stairs seemed a little hard.

An hour later (we ate dinner) my knee swelled so much it shutdown my quad muscle and pushed the patella out of place. No standing or walking for me! Also, real pain!

Two days of anti-inflammatory IV meds, ice, and painkillers in the hospital, a PT modified a knee brace for me and I could walk the ten stairs to my house door with a walker.




My book, Her Rogue Cyborg, that I planned to release right before St Patty's Day, was in the final, picky read through stage. I decided to put it off for a week or two. One thing about walkers and canes— they are hard on old hands! And I am not feeling mentally sharp. Streaming movies, reading, and doing 'fun' writing (fiddling with story ideas) are within my capabilities right now.  One story idea is a bit of  The Golden Girls in space, lol.

Take care, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...