Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A Paranormal/ SFR Mixed Novella



The book I am working on right now was published by a long-dead company before Amazon KDP. I had to strip all the formatting. Somewhat tedious! It was supposed to be preorder, but the day I was supposed to upload it, either my internet was on the fritz, or Amazon KDP was. I found out the next day it didn't work! A hiccup.

Then early one morning the Epilog played through my mind, a much shorter and snappier epilog than the one the book currently had. So I rewrote it. The book now has the 'dream Epilog.

The story is fun and sexy, I think. Forbidden love between a vampire and a warrior witch. They run away from an unfriendly coven with dangerous plans. Years later that coven needs them back to fight a Space Menace. They do a recall spell, but like all their spells, it doesn't work as planned. They recall the original lovers, plus two more couples (who are not together) from different dimensions. Oops. This is a mix of Paranormal and Scifi romance. Years ago I thought it would be A) Tedious to reformat(it was), and B) hard to sell because it was a mixed genre. Lots of things are hard to sell right now. Life is certainly not normal. I have noticed my freebies get far more downloads than normal. So many have decreased incomes right now, and uncertainty for the future, For that reason, I will be doing free days on Amazon. I decided to publish it anyway, because of the trillits. I love them. Cyborg rabbit aliens. I have a paranormal cover on it because none of the combined ones seemed right.





No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...