Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Pre-orders!

 As a retired woman, I sometimes forget the date. And the day. The only day that really sticks out to me is Thursday. That is because my husband goes out to lunch with group of retired ranchers and John Deere guys. It matters because he doesn't eat dinner, so I must fend for myself!

In the drifting sparkly cloud of retirement, I decided I needed more anchors. It is so easy to la-d-i-da the days away.

Not too long ago I cleaned out some storage containers and found an old USB. I also found an SD card, but so old it isn't a micro SD! Amid the .prc books I bought for my long-deceased Palm Pilot and stored, were several ebooks. I took part in several anthos, and a couple free promo anthos long, long ago. The stories are finished, edited. The formatting was crazy, with weird symbols. Lol.



I am publishing two, a short vampire/supernatural story, Ritual of Fire and Ice. Yes, it is a sexy ritual. The best kind! To save the world, a demon and human must mate to symbolically combine the strength of both worlds. Release date March 17.

Set in the same world, same Circle, a new Apocalypse (this is a space alien invader!). Blood Enchantment involves a warrior woman and her forbidden lover, called from hiding to help save the world. The ritual the Circle used doesn't perform as expected. It pulls the same couple from two other dimensions-- and these individuals are quite different from the-couple-of-forbidden-love. But there is no known way to send them back to their dimensions, and there is a hellish alien invader.... Release date April 21, novella.

Then, in mid-June to coincide with my wedding anniversary, Diaspora Worlds Book 7, Cyborg Salvage! Release date June 16.

Dooley, the transport pilot who had a role in DW Book 2 Alien Blood, finally finds his cyborg woman. He has a salvage ship and found 2LN77--Elen-- among the wreckage of a cyborg army. He is salvaging for goods to sell so he can get a group of school children to New Prague. Several cyborg survivors crowd onto his small ship.

Unfortunately, they don't get away to safety. Pirates capture Dooley and Elen with his ship and sell them to Cyborg Processing on Arden. The rest escape to a strange facility inside an asteroid, Omcrom's Haven, an ancient zoo and resort.

Dooley is resistant to cyborg mind control. Elen is not.

1 comment:

  1. So happy that you are writing about Dooley and his dancer! I have been waiting and hoping. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...