Sunday, June 3, 2018

I'm Not A Pantser and Other Important News

I decided to try pantsing. I have spent several months pantsing away, free as a bird. Except it doesn't work for me! I write myself into weird tributaries of plot and end up at cliffs. Back away, Back Away!

 I bought a notebook. And dug out a bunch of writing books I own on plot. I have been taking what I have already written, and figuring out where to go!

Here's the book I am working with. It uses a graphic visual plotting planner I like a lot. 



I guess it is good to know for sure!

News:

Later this month I will be part of a fun SFR .99 Sale! Keep your eyes peeled.



In August I will be part of two panels at the Fort Collins Comic Con!




Science Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, and More: 
Author Panel Discussion
 With Carol Van Natta, and Matthew Angelo 

&

Don't Be a Diva 
(How to Succeed as an Indie Author)
With Carol Van Natta

We do try to spout helpful stuff for writers!


In more personal news:


One of my darling twins is now a college professor at University of Wyoming! She just graduated with her Masters!


Her twin will join her at UW!

Lucky for me, daughter #3 will live at home so I don't get empty nest syndrome!


1 comment:

  1. You have a full house for sure! Congratulations on the graduate!

    ReplyDelete

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...