Sunday, October 8, 2017

Diaspora Worlds Going Wide!




All my Diaspora Worlds books are working their way into all the digital bookstores! I decided to take them out of KU and set book 1 to Perma free on all vendors. 

It has taken a long time, but I have decided where I am going with the Diaspora Worlds. There are a few secondary characters I would like to revisit, but I think those will be short stories at .99 or free.

My next miniseries will be built around a group of Zh Cle' space freighters who discover a type of dimensional space travel(fantasy space element, the Zh Cle' have an established history of unusual powers).

While the Brothers from New Prague were planetary royalty, my new series will feature people who were raised on Reservation Worlds and face racial prejudice throughout the Terran Alliance. I'm excited to explore the Diaspora Worlds through this lens. My goal is to have the first book of four out in March.

In the Fantasy Realm, Orc in Winter revisions are almost finished, then to the editor, then to readers at Thanksgiving! For some reason I have been having writer-ly fun and enjoyment doing these revisions. 

Perhaps I am better able to compartmentalize my actual acts of writing from the current market craziness, which is difficult for so many writers right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...