Monday, October 5, 2009

Publishing News!

I have some fun news! I have a Halloween Release, SHADOW RESCUE, coming out Oct 28 with Red Rose Publishing. Some friends and I will be having a release party, Halloween Hijinks, On October 24, with prizes and downloads at Brenda Williams Romance Party Loop! If you scroll through my blog you'll find an excerpt somewhere

My Hot! Angel! romance will be coming out with a new publisher under a new title! I decided to retitle it Her Accidental Angel because the new title reflects the fun and sexy aspects of the story. It will be coming out with Aspen Mountain Press.

Also am revising and expanding two short sexy Christmas romances. Their contract was nearly up, and this is a good way to give these fun little stories some more exposure and provide a little holiday cheer. They will come out in December, expanded and revised, as Christmas Magic, with a Christmas cover, with WCP Torrid.

I'm also working on Del Fantasma: Demonade, which will be my excerpt for the fun Excerpt Monday Bash. I hope to have it to my editor at AMP in November.

No shortage of things to do around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...