Friday, February 14, 2020

Free for the Weekend! White Tiger Lover


FREE ON AMAZON


In 2006-7 my publishing life went through a huge upheaval--the bankruptcy and closing of Triskelion. After that, erotic romance epublishers were swamped with authors wanting to rerelease after we finally got our rights back via the court settlement. 2006-2007 were frustrating years for me as an author. Many rejections. A contract with a new publisher that looked promising--but they got completely wiped out by a hurricane. Another story(a short story version that later was expanded into Diaspora Worlds Book 2, Alien Blood) did get published, but the publisher died the death a week later.

I decided to change my pen name. I felt that a google brought up Triskellion, and it had a negative impact. I actually lost a writer friend over this, she was aghast. Lol.

So, I sold a couple short Christmas stories, then contracted the Triskelion book.

I decided to join a publisher developed series that used a 'bible' for a paranormal romance series. White Tiger Lover was borne, under a different name (Tiger Juice). All the books were named after mixed drinks. It did very well on Fictionwise (this was before  Amazon Kindle was big). I was able to buy my own computer instead of using the family one!

Letha, my prairie cult widow, was based a bit after one of my favorite characters ever, Tara McClay from Buffy.

Jagger was a bit like a not-insane Spike with an Old World type family.




No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...