Monday, July 8, 2019

Snippet From Space Sisters: Starship

Scifi Romance WIP, the first book of a new series. College women find an ancient starship.




“You've done it before,” Professor Clell spoke to Gia with certainty, on their next rest break. The sky was starting to lighten, sunrise would not be far off.
“What?” Gia asked.
“Acted in self-defense.”
She shrugged. “My parents and brothers taught me, just in case. I was at the battle at Reedsville. It was fought barely three miles from my family home. All my family fought.” She paused. “Mother locked me in the basement to keep me away, but I shot down the door with a hidden blaster. My brothers gave me the blaster. But, yes. I have killed before. I don't like to, but if it is me or them, they are gone.”
“Are you related to the Leandres that are with Kandrel and the Opposition Army?” Shawn asked.
“Yes. I am one of those Leandres. How do you know of them?”
“Our dad. He died in the battle in Reedsville. He was with the  Opposition. But everyone knows about Kandrel. Do you know him?”
“You dated him, didn’t you?” Dalyla asked. “Back at the Academy.
“I know him very well and count him a friend. He has given his entire fortune to the Opposition. My family is with him. Somewhere.”
“We’d best be moving again,” Professor Clell said. “We are not far now.”

Releasing this fall.





1 comment:

  1. Very intriguing snippet because clearly so much is going on in this world you've built! Can't wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...