Saturday, July 27, 2019

Progress!



Writing Progress:

So far this month I have added almost 18k to Starship. I'm happy with the progress. The romance in this book is different than the romances in my Diaspora Worlds series in several ways:

* The couple is younger, what we would call college age. Most of my couples have been late twenties to thirties in age.

* They spend a great deal of time apart. Due to the civil war, Kan is with a rebel militia group in hiding and Gia is on the Starship.

* When they do get together, they still aren't a team. The militia, which the ship's council saved from execution, wants the women who hold the ship to surrender it to them. So Gia and Kan are on opposite sides of this conflict.

Health Progress:

My bad knee was quite a problem for six weeks or so, pretty sure it was a tendon flare-up since it gradually got better. I haven't lost a lot of weight this summer, but suspect I will see a drop since I was retaining water on the knee. Am still on the keto diet and have not added carbs or sugar. We did eat some carbs on our Anniversary dinner--and I fell asleep on the couch! Not used to carbs, and don't plan to become used to them.

I still have mobility issues, but the limit is really long walks. In my home, I am able to do all the things that a year ago were so hard to do. I used to have to take breaks while cleaning the kitchen up, now I can do all the things with no breaks, in far less time. Plus I am not exhausted afterward. Can't remember the last time I was out of breath! Probably Feb or March of 2018? 


Future Plans

I have a Christmas/Yuletide Fantasy short. Might give it away for free to people who follow me etc? I have a contemporary romance that I might try this winter, and a Vampire/fantasy romance. Both of these are at least halfway done, so they should be out in 2020. Plus I have inklings for the plot od Space Sisters 2.







No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...