Friday, January 31, 2014

Gimme Sunshine!

I know we are not even out of January yet, but I am ready to say bye bye to winter!  So far this month I've bought three books about retiring in Mexico. Seriously. I could drive there in my mom van.



Neon Orchid will be out in March so I thought why not put book one out at free.






I have a new update on my Narnia story--what I think happened to Susan after the train wreck. It is a romance but will be g rated so kids can read it. Hopefully it will have the fun quality of the book. I have been rereading all the books--haven't read them for a decade when I read them at bedtime to my now college-aged daughters. They were a huge part of my childhood, and even now the words are burned into my mind so every sentence is familiar. Also brings back memories of my childhood...

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...