Saturday, November 17, 2012

Long Time Gone!

My new job is going well, you'd think I'd be in a  regular writing /blogging groove by now but I seem to be especially slow to adjust! I decided not to beat myself up. Plus I am still, miraculously, making actual dimes on my self published stuff, so can't feel too unhappy. After a couple years of getting no checks at all from publishers(and not because there were no sales) I'm not sure I will ever feel like complaining again!

I'm working on two stories right now, Starwoman's Sanctuary, and Dark Winter's Night , a vampire romance. I've heard that vampires are Over, but the little vampire novella I self pubbed (Single Mom, Vampire Lover)is doing well, so I think there are vampire readers out there somewhere. I still find the world intriguing.

I made some changes to Starwoman's Sanctuary's synopsis because I thought it was too out there(I write from a synopsis) and am finding a whole section incredibly hard to write. So the idea popped up into my tiny mind--go look at the original synopsis. My mind cranks out 'out there 'stuff so maybe I should go with it.

Next weekend I plan to start participating in Scifi Fantasy Saturday--have missed it!





5 comments:

  1. You are on a roll with the Sci-fi! Glad to see it.

    I hope the job is one you will love for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll with the Sci-fi! Glad to see it.

    I hope the job is one you will love for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the double comments. That word capture had me going!

    I don't know if it is still on my blog-- gonna check-- but I think I'll remove it if I can.

    Whew! Guess I've been away too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The capchas are getting harder to read. I should figure out how to get rid of it too. Scifi Brigade is doing an antho of shorts and novellas as a free promo. Entries are due Jan 1, so am trying to clean up a story for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally figured out how to turn it off on my blog. I'll leave it off for a while to see what happens.

    The Brigade is doing an antho? Maybe I can find something to submit.

    ReplyDelete

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...