Friday, June 29, 2012

#sffsat Snippet: Alien Blood

My snippet this week is from Alien Blood, Book Two in the Diaspora World Series, release date July 6th. 


You can read more snippets at *Science Fiction and Fantasy Saturday*. 





He was mighty attractive when he smiled, with those dimples and white teeth. Gema cleared her throat. “Of course, they want to showcase these areas for open colonization in a few years.”
“I didn’t know that.”
 “We were allowed to watch the Game at the Women’s Penitentiary. One of my cellmates once worked for the Toph Bureau of Colonization. She knew tons about the process.” She tapped the com. “She was involved in creating this com.”
“I saw several of the shows after I was cast, but we didn’t get a Viewcast in the military lock up,” Kellac said.

6 comments:

  1. Nice little snippet that make me curious to learn more!! Good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it. Stupid military lockups with their lack of entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need (want) to know more about what's going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmm, interesting?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He sounds cute... and makes me want to read more.

    ReplyDelete

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...