Friday, May 20, 2011

Reading today

I had knee shots (yowch!) so am a little more tender than usual and also have a HUGE awful cold so stayed home from work today. Did some napping, some indoor ball playing (raining again in the desert), looked at my WIP, and read.

When it comes to category romances I often pick by setting. The Mountain West and swamps (even though I've never been to a swamp) are my fav. I also buy books with twins because I have the twins.  My sister buys books set in Wyoming or Montana!

Latest ebook reads pictured here. Also have a hankering to reread some Susan Grant...





1 comment:

  1. As i always enjoy reading your blog i have awarded you THE IRRESISTIBLY SWEET BLOG AWARD.Stop by my blog and pick up your award.Don't forget to pass it on! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...