Thursday, December 9, 2010

December News

 

 Del Fantasma: Demonade is now on Amazon!


I love Christmas! Once hubby and I joined a church that didn't do Christmas, and I missed it so much. Many of my childhood memories revolve around the holiday--not presents so much, but baking, decorating, seeing relatives, the beautiful table my mother always set, a pretty new dress. We no longer belong to the no Christmas church, and getting the tree up is something I look forward to. One of my favorite things is to sit in the dark living room with just the tree lit. So pretty!

I read as many Christmas stories as I can get a hold of in November and December. I guess for me I still see it as a season of hope and good will, and a perfect setting for romance. I have two Christmas fantasy shorts, and a free Christmas read was in the ARe newsletter last year. I'm planning a Christmas theme story hopefully to get picked up for next Christmas.

I like Regency and Historical Anthologies as well as contemporary and Harlequin category books. There aren't too many paranormals with a Christmas theme, I would like to see more of those.

In more personal news, my husband had a mild heart attack this week, but he is home after a cath procedure to put in a stent. They said it was a good thing we called 911 and he got on oxygen and other meds right away because it looks like very little damage if any to his heart. Very happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...