Friday, May 28, 2010

Today's Math Lesson:

Today was hectic. I had to spend half the day doing paper work and a meeting for my future as a laid off dislocated worker--getting in gear to go back to school. Then I grocery shopped, did some house work and weed wacked the yard!

Time to relax! I synced Kaye Manro's Fobidden Love to my pda, popped it into a ziplock and relaxed in a warm bubble bath.

What a great story,just the right length for a bubble bath. Fun, sweet, SFR, hawt sexy and a HEA!


+

---------------------
BLISS

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much Melisse, I'm glad you liked FL! A bubble bath read! Interesting.

    4000 words sounds awesome to me, the one who is not writing at the moment.

    It sounds like things are going to work out after all for you. Going back to school will be so cool. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...