I was recently diagnosed with prednisone induced diabetes which may or may not be permanent. I am a HUGE chocolate fan, and that is of course not on the diet! But we found this:
Splenda Chocolate Sauce:
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 5 ounces evaporated skim milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- Mix together the Splenda, cocoa, salt and cornstarch in a small pot.
- Add milk and water and whisk together.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and cool.