Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!






Happy Holidays!

I hope all my readers are blessed this season.

We are looking forward to a quiet family Christmas. Presents are under the tree--I'm thankful for that!-- and our most pressing preparation is to make some Christmas treats.

I would like to be up in Montana with my sister and her family but have no time off work. We do plan to get togethr for a week in June.

Here in Wyoming we are  getting snow, so we will have a White Christmas! This is very important to my teen daughters.

Writing news: EEK I am still working on Demonade. Three bouts of bronchitis/severe asthma has not helped. I also started a steampunk space romance. And later this winter I will work on a straight contemporary idea to submit to Silhouette.


I now have three books on Amazon Kindle!


 My Amazon Author 


Take Care,

Melisse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...