Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday--Glued to the Computer

I'm not a big football fan so today is Beckie Writing Time! I will partake of the yummy treats the Big Guy is fixing--homemade guacomole and salsa, chicken wings...

I'm tempted to run to the store for a better keyboard, I hate this stiff old Apple keyboard. I typo enough on a good keyboard!

This past month or so I have been involved in reading/beta swaps with several other authors. It has been great--I got some valuable feedback and made a couple friends, plus hopefully helped them out!

I'm editing the first of my futuristic series for submission sometime in February. I did write out a synopsis and partial on a demon/librarian romance that could easily fit into a series /continuity I've submitted to. I already have a requested full with the editor, so waiting, waiting. If the full gets contracted, then I have another waiting in the wings.


I had a med change this month(yes, the pharmaceutical companies own me) and I think I am less scattered as far a writing projects go. The demon/librarian story came to me one early morning like a lucid dream...very nice, I must say! Normally I have some type of conflict glitch in the middle of a story that requires brain power, but not with this story.

***
Has that ever happened to any of you, fellow writers? I'd love to hear of your experiences!

*

In other news...my hubby gets to go to a seminar in the hometown of one of his best friends EVER, so he is staying at their house.

Daughter #1 got her driver's license right in time for slick nasty roads.

The twins, as always, are a month ahead on their school projects and our mail box is full of college promos from around the region.


I'm a Great Auntie! My niece had a baby girl, such a pretty baby. I want to kiss kiss her chubby cheeks and breathe in her baby sweet aroma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...