Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ah, Life


I've been editing the same chapter for three days--arg! Right now I have three submissions out. I hope to get some good news before Christmas.

Well, I'm job hunting. I have a job in my sights which would pay much better than my current job, so we'll see how that goes. It is weird--I live in an area of the country that is in a boom due to the energy industry, but I work for a national company that has been hard hit by the current financial situation. I love the department I work in, but I am low man on the totem pole, and rather than get bumped out into a position not of my choosing, I dusted off the resume and hit the classifieds.

We'll see what I can find. Since we are in a boom, employers are having a difficult time filling positions--good news for me, because they might take a chance on me for a position I normally wouldn't get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...