Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend--no Labor allowed!



Susan Elizabeth Phillip's Chicago Stars books are a favorite read. Somewhere in my romancelandia surfing I heard about Deirdre Martin's Blades books. Now, I am no huge sports fanatic, but the sports/athlete hero does appeal to me. So far I have enjoyed this series so I am anticipating this read!




I was thrilled to see a new Harmony futuristic!

Cool cover, too.

The Bad News:

My eye situation is not over. In a week I have a procedure that will help but disturb my vision for a week or so. After that I see a new doc and start systemic treatment, and get new eyeglasses, since my vision has changed.

The Good News:

I sent a submission off to Nocturne Bites, and should have another off to Aspen Mountain Press later this week!

What's Next:

I have two novellas in a futuristic series I've been sitting on awhile. I plan to edit and submit these next, not sure where. This is a series surrounding five brothers, whose mother is a planetary leader called the Protectorate-- the series is called Sons of the Protectorate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...