Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Changing Gears--the life of a beginning writer.

I had two contracted works, but one publishing house lost the editor I was working with. Around the same time a proposal I sent MONTHS ago and almost forgotten about got back to me--she wants the full. So the project I thought I'd be editing is back in my files. I will send it out again but first I'm going to get the requested full ready.

My other contracted project is making progress, did all the authors pages recently. The cover will be the next big thing!

Hmmm, what else? I changed the look of this blog so it would match up with my website. I learned how to do an Iframe and embedded it! My Website!

I've been reading alot! Sometimes at work we have five or ten minutes between calls (I work the helpline for customer service employees several hours a day). With my Palm Pilot keeping place for me, I'm able to pick up wherever I stopped reading.

Here are some of the books I've read in the past few months. Most I read on my Palm Pilot, but some were hardback from my local library.

Jayne Castle, Scifi/alien romance:



The Del Fantasma Series:

Really hot vampires--I can hardly wait for the next book!

An autobuy author, Karen Templeton. I loved her humorous voice and finely drawn characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPT 2 ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz

  ✨New Release!✨ The Trouble with Trifflz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRK8V6T4 https://books2read.com/trifflz  EXCERPT 2 Mercenary women l...